iPhone 8 Wi-Fi Settings TutorialHere are the iPhone 8 Wi-Fi Settings and a few tips to fix these Wi-Fi problems with iOS 10, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 11. Setup as new iPhone Guide and Tutorial here to learn how to connect your iPhone 8 to a Wi-Fi network, including open, secure, and hidden networks.
iPhone 8 Wifi connect to :
- Wi-Fi network
- Secure Wi-Fi network
- Hidden Wi-Fi network
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
iPhone 8 Connect to a secure Wi-Fi network
We know Secure Wi-Fi networks are password-protected and have Lock by their names. Read our iPhone 8 manual :
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Tap the name of the secure Wi-Fi network you want to join.
- Enter the password for the secure Wi-Fi network, then tap Join. If you can't tap Join, the password you've entered is incorrect.
iPhone 8 Connect to a hidden Wi-Fi network
Hidden networks won’t appear in your list of available networks, so you’ll need to know the exact name of the network to join it. Here the iPhone 8 Tutorial get the best settings for you :
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, and make sure your iPhone 8 Wi-Fi is turned on. Then tap Other.
- Enter the exact name of the network, then tap Security.
- Choose the security type. Not all hidden networks are secure. If you're not sure, check with your network administrator.
- Tap Other Network to return to the previous screen.
- Enter the network password in the Password field, then tap Join.