How to Share Content on iPhone 8
Use iPhome 8 control center on or on iPad, and iPod touch to share content with your finger. Simple just with a swipe of your finger, Control Center gives you instant access to the Camera, Calculator, AirPlay, and more.
iPhone 8 Tutorial to Open Control Center
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- Close Control Center, Swipe down, tap the top of the screen, or press the Home button.
With new iPhone 8 control center, you can quickly access multiple settings and apps.iPhone 8 control center features :
- Airplane Mode: Use Airplane Mode to instantly turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular connections on your iOS device.
- Wi-Fi: Turn on Wi-Fi to browse the web, stream music, download movies, and more.
- Bluetooth: Connect to headphones, car kits, wireless keyboards, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Do Not Disturb: Silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you receive while your device is locked.
- Mute: Quickly mute a song, movie, and more with a swipe and a tap.1
- Portrait Orientation Lock: Keep your screen from rotating when you move your device.
- Adjust brightness: Adjust the brightness of your display from any screen.
- AirPlay Mirroring: Stream music, photos, and video wirelessly to Apple TV and other AirPlay-enabled devices. Learn what to do if you don't see AirPlay.
- AirDrop: Instantly share your photos, videos, locations, and more with other Apple devices nearby.
- Night Shift: Turn on to shift the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum.
- Flashlight: The LED flash on your camera doubles as a flashlight, so you can get extra light when you need it.
- Alarms and Timer: Set an alarm, timer, or stopwatch, or check the time in another country or region.
- Calculator: Tap numbers and functions in Calculator, just like a standard calculator.
- Camera: Never miss a moment to take a picture with quick access to your camera.
How to use Quick Actions on iPhone 8?
If you have an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or later, you can use 3D Touch to perform Quick Actions in Control Center. Just press deeply on the following apps and choose a Quick Action.
- Flashlight :Choose Bright Light, Medium Light, or Low Light.
- Timer : Set the Timer for 1 Minute, 5 Minutes, 20 Minutes, or 1 Hour.
- Camera : Take a Photo, Record Slo-mo, Record Video, or Take a Selfie.
- Swipe to control more
Swipe Control Center left to find the card with audio controls. From here, you can quickly play, pause, and control volume of your favorite song, podcast, and more. If you set up your iOS device with speakers, headphones, Apple TV, or another audio device, tap to switch the audio output.
Control your home
If you set up accessories in the Home app, swipe left twice over Control Center to find the card with Home controls. From here, you can control your favorite home devices and scenes from anywhere.
iOS 11 Tutorial Share content with AirDrop
With iOS 11 and later, you can also share apps with AirDrop. You can share content from apps such as Photos, Safari, Contacts, and more.
- Open an app and find the content that you want to share. To share multiple items, tap Select, then tap the items. With iOS 11 and later, you can also share apps with AirDrop. Just press and hold the app icon on the Home screen.
- Tap Share or .
- Tap the name of a nearby AirDrop user or the Apple device.
iPhone 8 Tutorial Receive content with AirDrop
When someone shares content with you using AirDrop iPhone 8, you see an alert with a preview of the content and can tap Accept or Decline.
- If you tap Accept, you get the content in the app it was sent from. For example, photos appear in the Photos app and websites open in Safari. App links open in the App Store so you can download or purchase the app.
- If you AirDrop content to yourself, like share a photo from your iPhone to your Mac, you won't see an option to Accept or Decline.
iPhone 8 Tutorial Set your AirDrop receiving options
Use Control Center to choose who can see your device in AirDrop and send you content.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open Control Center.
- Tap AirDrop.
- Choose one of these options:
- Receiving Off: You won't receive AirDrop requests.
- Contacts Only: Only your contacts can see your device.
- Everyone: All nearby iOS devices using AirDrop can see your device.
If your iPhone 8 Plus have problem can’t see the other device in AirDrop, or if you can't see the person or the device that you're trying to AirDrop to, check the following:
- Check that both of you have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on. If either of you have Personal Hotspot on, turn it off.
- Make sure that the person you're sending to is nearby. You can't AirDrop to users who are out of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range.